Sunday, February 10, 2008

LISSA’S: Ten things I am grateful for in my Hell.

1)  My Mom and Dad:  They provide food and shelter in my time of need.


2) My Husband:  He is there to support me no matter what decision I make.  He lets me make my own choices for myself and a lot of times for us.


3) My Cats: Lady, Punky, Ethel and Lucy all provide that unconditional love that I can not get anywhere.


4) My Step Sons:  Even though they are a pain at times, I love them the same.


5) Emails from my Brother-in-Law in Houston:  He is the light at the end of my tunnel.  He tells me that one day all things will be better.


6) My MySpace page:  A freedom of expression of who I am, so to speak.


7) Houston's own 95.7 The Wave:  broadcasted live via the internet.  Soothing music for the soul.. especially knowing that it's coming from "home".


8) My friends Apryl and Jacki: two friends from the old days that will still actually talk to me.


9) My MP3 player:  all of my favorite music in one convenient player.  I have Madonna and Tears For Fears (along with many many others) at the tip of my fingers anytime I want them.


10) My feather pillows and down alternative comforter: ZzZzZzZz....

No comments: