Thursday, February 28, 2008

LISSA’S: I’m about to shoot me some mo’ fo’

LISSA’S: I’m about to shoot me some mo’ fo’
Current mood: savage


I'm about to shoot me some mother fucking dogs.. and quite possibly some stupid shit white trash dope head mother fucking owners!! My neighbors are so FUCKING trash! and I'm about to have me a Trash burning day!

The stupid ass mother fucker neighbors to our west have these two little FUCKING dogs that they just let run loose over everyone's yards. They go around pissing all over everyone's bushes and plants killing them.

The ass backwards BACKWOODS law enforcement in this FUCKING FUCKED UP region don't know their asses from a FUCKING hole in the ground. I called the city of Whitesboro (a FUCKING JOKE CITY IN ITSELF) and the stipid ass TEXOMITE BITCH was like, "Uhh, well, uh, guess you're going to have to call the county since you are outside city limits." I AM ONLY 500 FEET IF NOT THAT MUCH OUTSIDE THE LIMIT LINE! I could walk to that line in less than 1 minute!! What it is the STUPISD SHIT TEXOMITE don't want to deal with it and so the BITCH TEXOMITE passes it on to the county!

So okay, I play the FUCKING TEXOMITE game.. and call the Grayson county sherrif. OH MY FUCKING GOD... ANOTHER FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY THE HELL DO THEY EVEN TRY?!?!?!?!?!?!? First of all, their automated SHIT they have when you call is ASSSSSS BACKWARDS!!! OF COURSE I guess this is to be expected since the STUPID ASSSS TEXOMITES around here are so FUCKING technology RETARDED!!!!! I finally get through to the FUCKING PUSSY GRAYSON COUNTY SHERRIF office and she is SO FUCKING STUPID and tells me, "Uhhh, I don't know, let me transfer you." OF FUCKING COURSE. So the next STUPID ASS RETARD TEXOMITE picks up and says, "oh, well you can take pictures of the dogs and take it to the Whitesboro justice of the peace." WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING RETARD TEXOMEITE?!?! I don't want to marry the little FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!! Now THIS FUCKED UP FUCKING REGION is trying to pass me back to the city.

I WISHED TO FUCK FUCK FUCK THAT TEXOMA AND ALL OF IT'S FUCKING RETARD TEXOMITES WOULD FUCKING GET SWALLOWED UP INTO A FUCKING BOTTOMLESS PIT AND FUCKING DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!

I'm SO FUCKING PISSED!!!!!!!! I can almost understand these insane people that go around just shooting people and bombing crowded places! There is a reason these people get insane!!! Texoma and TEXOMITES is driving me to mine!!! I understand the HATE HATE HATE they have in their heart and heads!! THIS FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING place is driving me up a FUCKING FUCKING wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....AND THEY WANT ME TO SERVE GRAYSON COUNTY JURY DUTY NEXT MONTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

No comments: