Friday, November 30, 2007

LISSA’S: Texoma.. my own personal HELL, with update

This is Texoma.. a personal hell for me. Let me tell you why.Now I know there are many of you on our "friends list" that are from Texoma and like this place. If you are offended at this and future blogs, then I am sorry, but I have kept this bottled up inside me for the whole 7 years that we've lived here. If you feel that you can't handle my personal feelings and blogs, then you are free to take us off of your page. It's harsh I know, but that's just the way it is.

We moved to this pit of Hell in 2001. Little did we know it was going to be the biggest mistake of our lives. ("our" being mine, Bill's, Bill's 2 sons, my mother and my dad) All of us hate this region and most all of the people who reside here. I've even come up with a name for these idiots: TEXOMITES. Texomites because they are Texoma's termites. Most of the people that I have ran across are stupid, or rude, and mostly a combination of the two. Now don't get me wrong. I have met some people that are decent and that I actually like. Go figure though, most of them are not from this area. In fact, I've had comment after comment from people that are not from here say they agree with me about this area and its people. My in-laws, which are a higher class of people, think we are nuts for living here.

You may ask, "Well, if you hate it here so much, then why not leave?" Don't you think we are trying?? We've been trying for about almost 4 years now to escape Hell. Both mine and my parent's property up for sale, next door to each other. There has been no luck. Everytime someone comes out to look at the property, they drive up and see our neighbors to the east and west and immediately don't want it. I can't blame them though, I don't like living in the middle of the county dump either. The people of Texoma are nothing but trash. You have your upper class trash along with your hippie low-life trash. Lucky us, we live with the hippie-trash, so no one wants to buy our property. When we first moved out here, it was not as bad as it has become. It all started when the white trash hippie to our east fell asleep with a cigarette in bed and caught his place on fire. They towed that mobile home out and replaced it with 3 run down RVs, 2 storage pods that you would see on the back of a semi truck, about 5 run down vehicles and a bunch of trash and shelving that came from their "head" shop, or dope shop.. same thing. I heard straight from their lips that it was their "shop" that blew up and they didn't have anywhere else to store it. (Maybe it was their meth lab that blew??) I've even seen kitchen appliances and camping tents strode out everywhere. The crooks have even found a way to screw the county out of property taxes. So they don't have to pay harldy anything for their place, and of course this being Grayson county, the county tax officials don't mind.

But you know, as I drive even outside of Whitesboro, anywhere in Texoma, the scenery is the same. It looks a lot like my neighbors. That's normal to Texomites and they're proud of it. Sadly I live among the low life hippie trash. But I have met the high class trash as well. When I worked at Sherman Wal Mart, I met the best of the high class trash. First of all, you have to understand.. Texomites live for Sherman Wal Mart. Sad, I know. But there is no other entertainment to be found in this pit of Hell. Yeah, you got a movie theater and some fast food restaurants. Ohhhhhhhhh! Like I said, not much to do in Texoma. I have referred to this area many, many times as a place to come and die. People go to work and go home. That's it. There are no jobs outside of restaurant and retail, so if you work in Texoma, you work nights and weekends. You don't work nights and weekends and live here?? Then guess what, you either work in McKinney or south, or you have friends that are in the "better" jobs that got you in, but I can guarantee you one thing: You are not making very good money. Texoma is the highest poverty I think I've ever seen. Since we have moved here, we have gone into amazing debt. We are even so badly off, we have to have government assistance just to eat. Now I truly feel like a Texomite.

Anyways, back to the high class trash Texomites. I met so many in that Sherman Wal Mart that are customers. Not necessarily the employees. That is a whole different subject. The trash that came into that Wal Mart were so rude. They would look at you like some kind of infested disease. You could always tell too, they had the poofy hair do that looked like they just came out of a salon. The make up was thick. The jewelry was flashing. And the attitude sucked. I tried to be as nice as I could to them just because I had to try and keep my job. But no matter how nice you were to them, they always found something to bitch about and complained to management that you were somehow rude. (Clarence can back me up on that). I especially hated the Texomite idiots that came in with professional taken pictures and tried to make copies of them. Well first of all, if you were not so stuck on yourself and not such a friggin' idiot, then you would know that there is such a thing called a "copyright law". Oh, wait. This is Texoma. Where the area and its people are stuck in the 1800's, where over half the area's population was born before Jesus and think they're above the law. Not only are the customers of that doomed store screwed up, the management are too. Unfortunately I had to work for the communist pricks of Texoma. Of course I am not from this area (thank God) and I stick out like a sore thumb, so anything I did management didn't approve. They always took up for the lying Texomite. So after about a year of biting my tongue almost completely off and wearing a fake smile (that almost killed me having to deal with Texomites) I had a clean record, because I knew that I would hopefully get to transfer out of that store and out of this region. Well, one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) communist prick of Texoma saw that my record was about to be cleared, and he didn't like that. So after I had 1 simple harmless accident (and nothing uncommon I might add) the fucker fired me. So now thanks to that communist prick, I am losing my mortgage, my credit is screwed and we are having to depend on the government just to eat. FUCK YOU DONNIE BAKER! MAY YOU SOCCUMB A BILLION DISEASES AND THEY NEVER FIND A CURE!

Texoma has turned me into a people hater. I have never been like this before. It's sad, and gotten to the point to where I hate people here, just because they are from here. I sit and watch channel 12 News and hear about a death in this region. Nothing but a little joy comes to my heart knowing it was just a Texomite. Now I would never actually murder anyone.. by any means. I just do not feel sympathy anymore. Texomites have taken that away from me. Now, if I hear about tragedy somewhere else besides Texoma, then I feel a bit human again. I hate who I am here. This has been transforming me for about 4 years now. I can't wait to get out of this Hell and start my life over. I am so much better than anything here. I've never been one to put myself on any kind of pedestal, but since I've been in Texoma, I know I am better than this.

UPDATE TO THIS BLOG: LISSA'S: Texoma.. my own personal HELL

I sent this blog out to some people in my Yahoo! email and this was a response I got back, from a friend that lives here, but is not from here. See, I am not the only one to feel this way!

From "Moondog":

Hello Melissa I got your "I am in hell letter"... may I say, have you heard about quicksand,, the more you squirm, and swim to escape, it sucks you under even faster,, well you have just fallen into some bad quicksand.. A dream may seem like there are managers, and "customers", and just meandering "people", but a dream is a dream, you are just getting a pretty face on things,, really, we died, sorry to be the one to tell you,, those "customers" are really maggots, and worms, and bacteria feeding on our flesh as we slowly appear,, that is appear to ourselves,, to be getting older,, but really we already died,,,,Most of us are not quite sure how it happened, but some of us know, and are trying to help break it to those who do not remember the "incident".. You can truthfully tell the people running around spouting off about life after death,, that,, yes you know there is life after death,, that is where we are.. and maybe they should wake up and figure it out... and quit trying to bullshit their way out of it..also add, where is our public service check for allowing maggot customers to release their stresses out on Wal-Meat employees, thus saving their families from their bloody feeding frenzies,, and rampages of uncontrolled rudeness, disgusting elitist spoiled kid tantrums, and hateful bs vomitting all over other customers and totally innocent employees,, we need to start checking to see if customers have been taking their antifoaming at the mouth fit medicine..

No comments: