Monday, April 14, 2008

LISSA’S: Life’s too short... by Moondog

Got these words of wisdom from "Moondog" today... thought I'd share... ~M'Lissa

ahh, less than 900 will get you here and give you a week in luxury, and get you back,, wow, 1 month work for a week of relaxing, I can relax with a keg a tent at texoma, and a fishing pole for half that and spend 2 weeks... wow, hard choice.. well I can relax under a bridge by whitesboro, with 4 fifths and a bag of jerky for two weeks for a hundred dollars, wait,,,


I could hitch hike to galveston with a pole and bic lighter live off fishing and sleep between sand dunes for 2 years and relax for 200 dollars,, woow,,


wait,,, wait wait,,


well I am sorry it is too late.. I have passed away,, just died of waiting for life,,, waiting for the plan,, waiting for the waiting to end,,, hand me another one.. let us wait and relax some more..




Photobucket


On the island of Ambergris Caye, the beachfront Exotic Caye Beach Resort is located approximately half a mile south of the San Pedro airstrip. This property is 31 miles from Belize City in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye. Guests fly internationally into Belize City and must schedule a short flight to San Pedro, Ambergris Caye.

No comments: