Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BILL'S: Gulf of Sherman Conspiracy Theory

Back in December, I posted what has become my most famous blog. The revelation of the existance of the Gulf of Sherman. And it is the Gulf of Sherman, not the Gulf of Texoma like some people have been thought. The Gulf of Texoma is north of us. That is something I have found. The place where everyone goes to think they are big shots.

No the Gulf of Sherman is the elusive port to the south of our area. The area which is notorious for refueling hurricanes and departure areas for 4-story tall cruise ships. The one thing Wal-mart managers are afraid of. That is the Gulf of Sherman.

I have kept my search going for this elusive body of water. And I think I have discovered one of the largest cover-ups since the Roswell crash.

Yesterday, Melissa and I were headed out of Whitesboro towards Gainesville. That is where I found my largest clue....




As we rounded the corner of Highway 56, at the intersection of Highway 82, there it was!!!




By the time I got my camera and got back, the traffic had pushed most of this out of the way, but it was clear! I quickly recognized the substance covering the road.



There was no doubt! I had come across the largest clue in what had to be the biggest burial of truth since the Kennedy assassination. Yes, just like the magic bullet, what seems to be impossible had to be true! The evidence was right there in the middle of the road!



The truth is simple. They know I know! They know I have been looking, asking questions! They knew I was getting close! So, in order to not have to admit defeat, Texoma joined forces with Wal-Mart! While I was working this last weekend, I noticed many Wal-Mart associates and managers running around in plain clothes, undercover.... They thought I would fall for the whole "Oh, we are doing an Earth Day Project." Like I would fall for the whole, "Yes, these four dying trees we are going to plant will save the world!" speel they delivered. Come on! The polar ice caps are melting! For the first time in history, there is a cruise line that is going from the Pacific to the Atlantic Ocean without going through the Panama Canal. They are going through the what used to be the ice cap at the North Pole. There is no way in hell four trees will save the world!!!! I am not falling for it. No, the truth is out and I know it! All these Wal-mart people were not saving the environment! They were moving the Gulf of Sherman!

That is the truth. It is more believable than thinking Wal-mart is really trying to do something good, or that four trees that couldn't even sell on clearance prices will really do anything to save the environment. No, what is can be believed more is that Wal-mart and the officials in Texoma picked up and moved the Gulf of Sherman to hide it again, and during it's moving, some of it fell off the truck, just outside of Whitesboro.

Smooth thinking, but I haven't given up. If nothing else, this has reignited the fires within me, and the search is back on. Yes, oh yes, I will find this exclusive place, or I will move away without even trying!


No comments: