Sunday, April 27, 2008

LISSA’S: It started like this....

I get an email from Moondog. Just a standard joke jpg.




Photobucket


So I read it and realized that a Wal-Mart associate could have easily invented something like this! So I reply back to Moondog and tell him this.

The next day, this is what I get in my email from Moondog:

walley employee inventions:

Prick-be-Gone- one spray and obnoxious Pricks would scurry for more
fruitful bitching areas..

AssitaManaga, shock call- one touch of the AM shock call and the
Assistant Mangagement receives a 3000 volt head twister every time an
irrate customer attacks an associate.

Customer-Service-kit- given to customers by door greeters, inside
map of merchandise, common courtesy terms, and training manual,
regulations regarding rudeness and the consequences,, complimentary
samples of vodka, scotch ,, and rum mixed drink offers....



ISN'T MOONDOG GREAT?!? LMAO!!!

No comments: